Leadership Signature Program
The Signature Program is for business or community leaders who are ready to take their career and community involvement to the next level.
Also a great workforce development tool, the Signature Program builds proficiency in the six Leadership Stark County core competencies: Strategic Agility, Innovation & Technology, Collaboration, Service to Others, Effective Communication, and Relationship Building.
Your Signature experience includes opportunities to:
- Find your personal leadership style and learn how to make it work for you
- Take a whirlwind tour of Stark County, exploring the cultural, economic, and historic features of our community
- Go on a cruiser ride with police or sheriff’s department, jail tour, & lunch with judges in their chambers
- Take part in a poverty simulation, share a meal at a local nutrition center, tour a homeless shelter
- And many more experiences to expand your knowledge and awareness
Each year, a limited number of participants are selected through an application & interview process. Our goal is a diverse class: professionally, geographically, and culturally. The program begins with a 2 ½ day retreat and meets for 10 full day sessions once per month. Tuition is $2,800 all-inclusive and tuition assistance is available for non-profit or small business participants.
Participants for the upcoming sessions are being selected now and we are not accepting any more applications at this time. Applications for the 2018-2019 session beginning in September 2018 will be available on this site in January 2018.