Now taking applications for the 30th Year Signature Program
Come to the Applicant Information Breakfast!
- Wednesday, March 16, 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- at the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, 222 Market Ave N, Canton
- No charge, reservations are suggested
For prospective applicants or employers, you’ll learn the answers to:
- What is the Signature Program and how does it work?
- How will Leadership Stark County participation benefit me or my company?
- What new competencies will I take away?
- How much time will it take to participate?
- How do I apply?
Join us and discover the answers to these and any other questions you may have. There is no cost to attend, however, reservations are requested by Monday, March 14. All are welcome.
The Signature Program is ideal for business and community leaders who are ready to take their careers to the next level. Each year, selected participants enhance their leadership skills and gain an understanding of local issues, assets, and resources.”