An opportunity to find well-trained and passionate members for your board.
Thursday, March 16
At Goodwill Community Campus
To participate, please EMAIL your request to our office. Space is limited, please respond promptly. You will be contacted regarding participation.
Revitalize your board at the Leadership Stark County “Speed-Boarding” event, which brings together non-profit organizations and individuals prepared to take on leadership roles on local boards.
In attendance will be 15 -20 well-qualified Leadership Stark County Signature and Young Professional program graduates. Your organization will meet with up to 7 participants in 10-minute segments and will rank the interviewees at the end of the evening.
How it works:
- We send the list of participating agencies to the prospects
- They choose agencies that they’d like to meet with
- You’ll meet in 10-minute segments, to share information about your agency and to learn about the prospect’s interests and abilities.
- Leadership Stark County makes the most advantageous match and sends you contact information on them.
- You are not guaranteed to be matched.