Leadership Stark County 2016 Asset Building Projects
There’s still time to apply for a Leadership Project Group:
Expert Assistance for your Organization!
Members of our current Signature Program are available to volunteer their business expertise on something that your organization would like help with. Examples are:
• Recruiting volunteers
• Having a more energized staff
• Enhancing your image in the community
• Learning more about your clients’ needs and opinions
• More efficient delivery of services
• A long term plan
Here’s how it works:
1. Signature Program class members are divided into groups based on their personal passion areas. Each group will meet once or twice a month and spend 4-5 months working with a non-profit on a project designed to build the resources of the non-profit or community.
2. Project may not be a capital campaign or fundraiser
3. If you are interested in working with a group, please complete the on line Project Assistance Application
4. Project groups will choose from among the applications, you are not guaranteed that your project will be chosen.
We appreciate all the non-profits that participate and give our class members this valuable experience in servant leadership. Apply by December 28, 2015 for priority consideration.