Come to the Young Professionals Breakfast Briefing on Wednesday August 12
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. at the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Make reservations for this free event by emailing the Leadership office
The Young Professionals Breakfast Briefing will include an overview of programs offered by Leadership Stark County as well as application information and curriculum details of the Spotlight for Young Professionals course. Spotlight for Young Professionals is a 6-session course of Leadership development and Community Involvement.
- The Spotlight Program begins September 28
- Classes are held from 4:00-6:00 p.m. at various locations
- Tuition is $495, with partial scholarships available
- The course includes the Gallup StrengthsFinder assessment and a report of your personal strengths
- A brief community service project caps off the experience
- Applications will be accepted until September 14 or when class is filled.
- Companies may send a cohort of up to 10 employees to the Spotlight course