Come to the Leadership Stark County Information Breakfast!
- Wednesday, December 13, 8:00-9:00 a.m.
- at the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce, 222 Market Ave N, Canton
- No charge, reservations are suggested
For anyone interested in developing personal leadership and effecting positive change in our region, come to the information breakfast and learn about the programs offered by Leadership Stark County. You’ll learn the answers to these questions:
- How will Leadership Stark County participation benefit me or my company?
- What new competencies will I take away?
- How much time will it take to participate?
- How do I apply?
- How will Leadership Stark County change the way I solve problems, interact with team members, view my community, and approach the future?
Join us at the Information Breakfast and discover the answers to these and any other questions you may have. Leadership Stark County will soon be taking applications for our Signature Program and for the Spotlight for Young Professionals program. If you are interested in either of these programs please plan to attend the breakfast.
There is no cost to attend, however, reservations are requested by Monday, December 11. All are welcome. Make your reservation by calling 330-458-2095 or email the Leadership office.