Strengths Training for a Stronger Team
The Gallup StrengthsFinder management training helps individuals, teams, and organizations discover and develop their talents. Gallup consultants help company leaders to craft business strategies that maximize those talents. Leadership’s assistant director Stephanie Snow Werren has begun training as a certified Gallup Strengths Coach and has facilitated a number of StrengthsFinder sessions for our programs and outside events.
A typical program would include:
– 2-7 hours of training on developing and using strengths in the workplace
– Heightens understanding of personal leadership capacity and strengthens teams in the workplace.
– Ideal for management teams, new employees, non-profit boards or staff
For more information on how you can involve and engage your employees through Leadership Stark County’s programs, or to discuss a customized solution for leadership at your organization, contact Stephanie Werren.
Building Potential with Community Engagement
Custom community engagement programs are great for newly hired or newly promoted associates, or other promising team members. Helping staff to know more about Stark County and how to get involved contributes to a stable workforce and builds leadership potential. Community Engagement programs can include:
- Walking tours of downtown including the Arts district, history, and notable architecture
- Information about community networking, educational, and social opportunities
- Introduction to non-profit leaders and knowledge about social services in the area
We also suggest the Spotlight Program for Young Professionals for groups of younger associates in the 24-34 age range. Companies may sponsor a cohort of up to 10 employees in the Spotlight Stark County program. A combined program of the Spotlight for Young Professionals and the one-day Encounter Bus Tour is highly recommended for a complete experience.
Contact Stephanie Snow Werren at 330-456-7253 for more information.
Management Board Matching
Involve and engage your employees in the Stark County Community by encouraging non-profit involvement. Participation in the program will complement corporate values and broaden understanding of Stark County assets and challenges. Leadership Stark County will provide the training and help make the connections for your staff to become active participants in bettering Stark County.
A typical program would include:
– A 90 minute introduction to non-profit board service and social services in Stark County
– A ½ day seminar with three noted speakers
– Opportunity to participate in board matching event
For more information on how you can involve and engage your employees through Leadership Stark County’s programs, or to discuss a customized solution for leadership at our organization, contact Stephanie Werren at 330-456-7253.
Non-Profit Board Package
Get your new board year off to a fresh start with the non-profit board “mini-retreat” package. Give board members the opportunity to learn how a good board functions, how to make the most of their participation, and how to use individual strengths to work as a team to further your mission.
– Board members attendance at ½ day boardsmanship seminar with three noted speakers (takes place in February at an outside location)
– Facilitation of session on using strengths in the workplace (at your convenience, at your location)
For more information on how you can involve and engage your employees through Leadership Stark County’s programs, or to discuss a customized solution for leadership at our organization, contact Fran Wells.