Building Better Boards Seminar
- Thursday, March 2, 2017
- 8:00-11:30 a.m.
- $35 per person; $105 for 4 people from same agency
- at the Aultman North Canton Medical Group, 6046 Whipple Ave. NW
Energize your non-profit organization with the latest trends, best practices, and techniques. Want to get more done, run more efficient meetings, and think strategically? Members of local non-profit boards, governmental boards and commissions, agency staff, and interested community members are encouraged to attend the Building Better Boards seminar to start 2017 moving smoothly toward your organizational goals.
Seminar topics & speakers:
- Legal Responsibilities of Board Service-Randy Snow, of counsel, Black McCuskey Souers & Arbaugh
- The Role of the Board-Sara Strattan, executive director, Community Legal Aid
- Effectively Using Your Voice at the Table-Lisa Codispoti, Human Resource Consultant