Signature Program Application
Applications are now available for the 32nd Class Signature Program that begins in September. You will need to complete the online application, submit a letter of recommendation, and pay a $25 application fee. Everything is due by Monday, April 16.
- If you need to pause your application and finish it later, click on ‘Save and Continue’ at the top of the page.
2. Letter of Recommendation
- Ask your employer, co-worker, or volunteer colleague to write a letter of recommendation for you.
- The letter should describe all or some of the applicant’s personal strengths, goals, commitment, and personal integrity.
- The letter must be delivered to Leadership Stark County by close of business (5:00 p.m.) on April 16.
- Delivery can be via U.S. Mail, by hand, or email
- Emailed letters must be on letterhead, signed, and attached. An email alone is not acceptable.
3. Application Fee
Pay Application Fee
- Pay the $25 application fee online or make a check made payable to Leadership Stark County.
4. Group Interview
- To complete your application to the Signature Program, you must attend one of the two Group Interviews.
- On the online application, you will choose either Tuesday, May 15, 5:00-7:00 p.m.; Thursday, May 17, 5:00-7:00 p.m.; or No Preference.
- The interviews are held at the Canton Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Interview questions will be drawn from each person’s written application; there are no trick questions.
- Business attire
Signature Program Application Preview
This is a preview of the information and questions asked on the Signature Program Application.
In addition to the online application, you will need to have a letter of recommendation from someone at your organization, or a local leader or volunteer colleague. Letter of recommendation guidelines can be downloaded HERE
General & Contact Info
Preferred First Name
City State Zip Code
School District of Residence
Home Phone Number
Please indicate your gender:
Please indicate your race:
Have you previously applied to Leadership Stark County’s Signature Program?
How many years have you lived in Stark County?
Beginning with high school, please complete the table. Include graduate and specialized training.
Career and Community
What do you consider your highest career achievement to date?
List your current community involvement. What do you consider your most important accomplishment in one of your community activities (past or present )?
If you have not had the time or interest to become actively involved in the community, what factors have changed that now enable you to seek involvement?
What makes Stark County unique, and why?
In the future, what role do you envision playing in Stark County and in your career?
Why do you want to participate in Leadership Stark County Signature Program?
Please upload a one-page resume.
Please upload a recent photo (headshot) of yourself. It can be a “selfie” or a professional photo. This will only be used to help the committee remember the applicants’ names and faces.
Tuition Assistance (if applicable)
Do you want to apply for tuition assistance?
What type of organization do you represent?
Please include any special circumstances or information you would like the committee to consider when reviewing your request for a scholarship:
Please state the amount of tuition assistance you are requesting:
Have you been convicted of a Felony within the last 5 years?
If so, please explain:
I certify that the above application and financial information is true. I have the time and desire to participate in the program and have my employer’s full support (if applicable) to participate.