You can be a part of our 30th year milestone by applying for the Signature Program now through April 22.
If you are a business or community leader who is ready to take your career and community involvement to the next level, the Signature Program is for you.
Signature Program graduates gain competency in:
- Effective communication
- Strategic agility
- Innovation and technology
- Relationship building
- Service to others
Your Signature experience includes opportunities to:
- Find your personal leadership style and learn how to make it work for you
- Take a whirlwind tour of Stark County, exploring the cultural, economic, and historic features of our community
- Take on-site tours and small-group interactions with CEO’s
- Go on a cruiser ride with police or sheriff’s department, jail tour, & lunch with judges in their chambers
- Attend a seminar on board governance, have a chance to be matched with a non-profit for board service
Each year, a limited number of participants are selected through an application & interview process. Our goal is a diverse class: professionally, geographically, and culturally. The next Signature Program runs September 2016 through June 2017. The program begins with a 2½ day retreat and meets for 10 full day sessions once per month.
Tuition is $2,750 all-inclusive and tuition assistance is available for non-profit or small business participants.