|As a Leadership Stark County graduate,|
|are a committed leader who wants to see Stark County thrive.|
Your pledge to the 30th Year Annual Fund makes positive change possible by:
- Training leaders who serve on non-profit boards
- Supporting involvement through government and civic organizations
- Attracting and retaining young professionals to the workforce
- Giving leaders the tools to affect change in Stark County for improved economy, education, social services, arts & culture, justice system, and quality of life.
- Equipping professionals with increased skill in:
-Strategic Agility-Collaboration-Innovation & Technology-Relationship Building-Service to Others-
Leadership Stark County has been developing leaders for Stark County for 30 years! You have the opportunity to help Leadership Stark County continue this critical work by making your Annual Fund pledge today.
|Pledge by July 30 to be entered to win a pack of 13 restaurant gift certificates! *worth $260 at restaurants including Twisted Olive, Danny Boy’s, Kozmo’s Grille, and 10 others|